In this tutorial we take a look at how to tie a pineapple knot paracord bracelet.
I have in the last few tutorials shown you how to make wide turk’s heads, as well as how to make a gaucho knot paracord bracelet. But you can really play around with wide turk’s head knots and use other interweaves as well. One of these is the pineapple knot bracelet.
The bracelet itself is not particularly hard to tie. We follow the following order of tying:
- tie a 3L8B wide turk’s head
- enlarge it into a 5L14B turk’s head
- add the pineapple interweave.
To tie this bracelet you will need the following:
- a mandrel (I use a Pringles can, which is about 3 inches in diameter)
- 1 long piece of paracord (at least 6 feet)
- 1 shorter piece of paracord for the interweave (about 4 feet long)
- a lacing needle
- lighter and scissors.
As with most of my turk’s head tutorials, this tutorial is available in video form.
I hope this tutorial will serve you well, feel free to comment and ask if you run into a snag!
Wow! I want to make each one of these. I can even imagine other things.